I heard about this lipstick after watching a Taylor Swift interview where she mentioned that this is the exact lipstick she uses. I always notice how nice it looks on her, and even though I've never used a Covergirl lipstick before, it HAD to be good if Taylor was always wearing it!
I gave it a shot and I literally haven't used another red lipstick since! I am so surprised at how long it lasts, which is literally all day and night... It has an amazing finish which isn't glossy, but not completely matte either, and I love it!
I recommend this to anyone that has been looking for a long lasting lipstick on the cheaper side, for $14.95. If you get it on sale (like I did) it's even better at around $9.
If this review helped you or if you have your own review on this lipstick, please let me know in the comments! :)
- R xo




No comments:
Post a Comment