Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Top TV Boyfriends



I’m not going to lie, one of my favourite things to do is to watch a good TV series! I have more than a couple favourites (as you can tell), and I’d thought I’d share some of my favourite “TV Boyfriends”.





SETH COHEN: The Loveable Geek
(The O.C)

"Dude, you're a Cohen now. Welcome to a world of insecurity and paralyzing self-doubt."




PACEY WITTER: The Misunderstood Bad Boy
(Dawson's Creek)


"The simple act of being in love with you is enough for me."





CHUCK BASS: The Mysterious Bad Boy
(Gossip Girl)

"I’m Chuck Bass."





ERIC FORMAN: The Generally Geeky Nice Guy
(That 70's Show)

"Donna told me she loves me, and then I told her I loved cake." 




CHANDLER BING: The Funny Friend-Turned-Boyfriend
(Friends)

"I hit her in the eye! I hit her in the eye! This is the worst breakup in the history of the world!"




NICK MILLER: The Secretly Romantic ‘Tough Guy’
(New Girl)


"You know what Jess, I don't live in a world where I smile and people do what I want them to do."





I hoped you liked this post, it's different than usual and fun! I'd be happy with any of these characters as my boyfriend haha. If you like these kind of posts, let me know :)
Hope everyone's having a good week!

- R xo









No comments:

Post a Comment